Decontamination Nurse Vacancy
Attention Qualified Dental Nurses!
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Devonshire House in Cambridge is currently seeking a Decontamination Nurse to join our outstanding team.
At Devonshire House, we have a great management team that is committed to supporting a Decontamination Nurse in their career progression. Our practice is one of the most prestigious private dental practices in the UK, boasting 14 surgeries, in-house specialists, a marketing team, and an onsite laboratory. A vacancy at our practice is a rare opportunity, so don’t miss out!
As our Decontamination Nurse, you will be responsible for providing fully sterilised equipment that meets practice compliance standards and CQC regulations. You must be meticulous in following procedures to ensure that instruments are properly decontaminated and set up.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with our recruitment team today to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below using the online application form.
About the role:
- Full time position available: 7.30am – 6.30pm over 4 days Mon- Sat (Part Time Available – to be discussed during interview)
- To work at least one in four Saturdays
- Salary – Highly competitive and negotiable dependent upon qualifications/experience
What Devonshire House can offer you:
- Annual GDC registration payment
- Indemnity insurance
- Competitive salary
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Regular paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Employee and family discounted dental treatment after 1 year of service
- Opportunity to work within a friendly working environment and experienced team
- Digital x-rays and scanners
- Assist/observe complex Implant surgery
- Opportunity to progress
- Fully funded CPD training
- Full uniform & PPE
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members
- Company events such as Summer BBQ and Christmas party
Successful candidates will be:
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent interpersonal skills, are well-presented, professional, and can work efficiently with different teams. Most importantly, you should be enthusiastic and driven about the profession.
As part of our team, you will have the chance to work in a well-established private dental practice. The position offers a great deal of responsibility and an opportunity for personal growth. This is an exciting opportunity for Decontamination nurses seeking a diverse and fulfilling role in Cambridge, where the practice is constantly evolving, and there is room for personal and professional development.
At Devonshire House, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of highly skilled dental nurses, and specialists in Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, and Hygiene. Our team will provide you with full training and ongoing support so that you can excel in your role as a dental nurse.
- GDC registered
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Windows, Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Motivated to learn and succeed
- Ability to remain calm and professional
- Knowledge of SOE (Exact) computer software package
- Willing to Nurse occasionally, to meet business needs