Dental Hygienist Vacancy
Exciting Opportunity for a Skilled Dental Hygienist at Devonshire House in Cambridge!
We are currently seeking an experienced Dental Hygienist to join our exceptional team at Devonshire House in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will possess a friendly demeanor, maintain a polished appearance, and demonstrate a high level of professionalism. If you are driven and passionate about your role, we want to hear from you!
As a valued team member, your day-to-day activities will involve close collaboration with our highly skilled dental nurses. You’ll work in a contemporary and esteemed surgery equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to support your expertise.
Devonshire House Dental Practice stands out as one of the most prestigious private dental practices in the UK, boasting 14 top-notch surgeries, in-house specialists, a dedicated marketing team, and an onsite laboratory. Opportunities to join our esteemed team are rare!
If you are intrigued by this exciting prospect, reach out to our recruitment team today for more information. Contact us at email@example.com and take the next step in advancing your career with us!
About the role:
- Part-Time Opportunity: Fridays and Saturdays (7:30 am – 6:00 pm)
- Self-Employed Position
- Potential Earnings of up to £90,000 per annum (full time equivalent)
- Opportunity for increased working days from Summer 2024
What Devonshire House can offer you:
- Discounted treatment for you and family members, on Dental, Hygiene and Facial Aesthetics (Subject to T&C’s)
- Employee and family discounted dental treatment after 1 year of service
- Opportunity to work within a friendly working environment and experienced team
- Digital X-rays and scanners
- Opportunity to progress
- Full uniform & PPE
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members ranging from £1000-£5000
- Company events such as Summer BBQ and Christmas party
- GDC registered Hygienist qualification
- Full Indemnity Insurance
- DBS certification
- Experience of using Airflow
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of SOE (Exact) computer software package