Dental Nurse Vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for a GDC registered dental nurse, recently qualified nurse awaiting registration, or a nurse nearing the end of their training to join our expanding team at our well established Private & Specialist Dental Practice.
Devonshire House Dental Practice, Cambridge is one of the most prestigious private dental practices in the UK. With it’s 14 surgeries, in-house specialists, own marketing team and laboratory onsite, a vacancy at Devonshire House is rare!
About the role:
- Full-time position available: 7.30 am – 6.30 pm over 4 days Mon-Sat
- Or part-time days Mon-Fri available
- Every Saturday is required to be worked
- Salary – Highly competitive and negotiable dependent upon qualifications/experience
What Devonshire House can offer you:
- Annual GDC registration payment
- Indemnity insurance
- Competitive salary
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Regular paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Employee and family discounted dental treatment after 1 year of service
- Opportunity to work within a friendly working environment and experienced team
- Digital x-rays and scanners
- Assist/observe complex Implant surgery
- Opportunity to progress.
- Fully funded CPD training
- Full uniform & PPE
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members
- Company events such as Summer BBQ and Christmas party
Successful candidates will be:
Good natured, well presented and professional, flexible to different working styles and team orientated. Above all you should be passionate and motivated about the profession.
You will be rewarded with a position that provides responsibility and the opportunity to work in a well-established private dental practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for dental nurses seeking an interesting, varied and rewarding position in Cambridge, in a practice that is continually evolving and will provide opportunities for personal development.
As a dental nurse at Devonshire House, you will have the opportunity to work alongside Specialist Prosthodontists, Endodontists, Periodontists , Orthodontists and Hygienists. Full training and ongoing support will be provided by our team of highly skilled dental nurses.
- GDC registered qualification or currently enrolled on a GDC approved dental nurse training course (NEBDN or Level 3 Diploma for Dental Nurses)
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Windows, Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Ability to remain calm and professional
Knowledge of SOE (Exact) computer software package