Vacancies: Clinical Team
Due to expansion, we have a rare opportunity to seek to appoint a Specialist Paediatric Dentist (part time)
Devonshire House was established in Cambridge in 1904, gving us over a hundred years of experience in providing the highest quality dental care by our team of specialists who are supported by a highly experienced team. Every speciality is present at Devonshire House for in-house referrals – Orthodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics and Endodontics. We also have the support of Consultant Anaesthetists for in-house sedation.
Over the years we have continually invested in the best equipment and technology, and continuing development of our people, to build a great team (of 85) that helps us maintain our award-winning status and position amongst the leading dental practices in the country.
In addition to our 14-surgery specialist practice, we have an on-site, full service, digital laboratory, which offers fixed and removable services.
We are looking for:
- a qualified Specialist (or working towards entry on the specialist register)
- to work 1 or 2 days per week, Friday and/or Saturday
- with an opportunity to increase in the future
We accept patients for general care and also receive a high volume of referrals ranging from straightforward to complex cases. There is an established list available with further opportunity to expand.
- GDC Registration
- Specialist Registration or working towards
What Devonshire House can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Free dentistry for self and immediate family
- Employee Assistance Programme to include mental well-being
- Best in class equipment
- Support of Treatment Co-ordinator
- On-site laboratory
- Continuing professional development and mentoring
- On-site Marketing support
- Opportunity to teach fellow dental professionals as part of our education programme
- Work as part of a team of highly skilled Specialist Dentists in all disciplines to provide a multi specialist approach to patient treatment
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members
- Regular company events with quarterly company training days
- Match funding charity contributions
The safety of our staff and patients is paramount. As a result of COVID-19 we have introduced new protocols and PPE to keep us all safe and strictly adhere to social distancing measures throughout all buildings. We have air purifiers in all surgeries which allow us to carry out AGPs confidently and safely and continuously monitor the air quality.
|Please apply directly to Suzie Loveday People and Culture Director Riverdale Healthcare with a full CV and covering letter to support your application: email@example.com|